Sunday, July 10, 2016

Round Robin Facebook Swap

Round Robin Facebook Swap

Took part in a round robin swap in one of my Facebook groups. Since I was second to last on the list, I didn't really expect much. Imagine my surprise when I received a heavy box, packed full to the brim! So many goodies!

Had a blast unpacking the box and seeing how generous the other participants were! Some swaps don't go so well and you're left with cheap junk, but I really lucked out with this one! So many awesome goodies to choose from!

Picked out some cute journals, stickers, a pineapple notepad, mini highlighters, washi tape, cute stencils, post it notes, a cat journal, pens, and a cat stamp.

My goodies: some cute journals, stickers, a pineapple notepad, mini highlighters, washi tape, cute stencils, post it notes, a cat journal, pens, and a cat stamp.

Bought some cute goodies to add to the box and after three attempts, finally managed to close it and send it on it's way. Best swap I've ever taken part in!