Wednesday, July 27, 2016

La Papierre July 2016

La Papierre July 2016
My July La Papierre subscription.

La Papierre is a stationery subscription where you receive new designs each month. You can list your preferences when you sign up, but I haven't seen any other designs so I think they just use the preferences as a guideline when coming up with new ideas.

It's been sort of hit and miss for me lately with the designs. For instance, I love the otter and elephant, but am meh on the other designs.

One of the issues I have is that sometimes the designs take up too much room on the paper. I want to be able to write actual letter, which is the whole point of stationery, right? But some designs, like the tattooed lady, take up too much room.

They also have an Etsy shop where you can buy your favorites or some older designs you may have missed. I wish they'd offer a bonus for subscribers to stock up on monthly favorites or something.

Can't wait to see what they come up with for Halloween!