Friday, May 13, 2016

PopSugar Must Have Box May 2016

PopSugar Must Have Box May 2016
May goodies

Gaiam Foldable Yoga Mat
Not sure why they included this. If someone wanted a yoga mat, wouldn't they have bought one for themselves? Seems like an odd choice.

Hint Kick caffeinated water
I like water. I like caffeine. Will see how I like caffeinated water.

 I don't usually wear mascara, but already have a lifetime supply thanks to other subscription boxes.

Spongelle Body Buffer
A sponge designed to cleanse, exfoliate, and massage? Sounds intriguing!

Jimmybar! Peanut Butter Clutter Snack Bar
Another odd choice, what with all the peanut allergies out there.

Happy Spritz Breathe Deeply
Despite reservations, surprised to discover that this spray actually works! It helped wake me up instead of my normal shot of caffeine. Amazing!

Kocastar Foot Therapy]
I've never tried any of the foot wraps out there, so curious to see if they really work.

Bluma Project Capri Bracelets
Well, looks like someone at PopSugar likes tassels! Too bad I don't.


Happy that this is my final box as I just haven't liked the past few.
PopSugar has lost its appeal for me.