Monday, May 2, 2016

Happy Mail 4/28 - 5/2

Loving all the mail I'm receiving from my awesome new pen pals!

Happy mail! Letters from Tansy and Dinah, birthday cards from Jenny and Carrie, and awesome postcards from Kim, Amy, and Ruthann!

Amy, Kim, and Ruthann postcards
Close up of my postcards. The Motor City Garage card from Amy is too funny! And love the roller skates card from Kim. Very retro! And can you believe that Ruthann drew the mermaid? What an amazing talent! 

Crystal's postcard
Cool postcard from my pal Crystal!


postcards from Vero, Micha, and Sandra
Love all the postcards I'm getting! Hello Kitty from Vero, The Beatles from Micha, and an awesome tiger from Sandra. Love them all!

washi from Amanda
My washi swap from Amanda. She finds the coolest washi designs!

Amazing prints from Kim!
Amazing prints from Kim!
Ain't no party like a Gatsby Party don't stop until two people are dead and everyone is disillusioned with the Jazz Age
and
Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book.

 Beautiful flowers from Carrie!
Beautiful flowers from Carrie!