Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Mail Call Catch-Up

Mail Call | akaTerri
I joined a pen pal group on Facebook and am having a blast getting to meet so many interesting people from around the world! Mail is starting to come in and I wanted a place to start sharing some of my lovely snail mail.

Lucienne and Tracy
Received a nice letter from Lucienne with some little sticky notes and washi and a lovely note from Tracy! Reminds me a little of a Thomas Kincaid painting.

Onikah
My friend Onikah sent me some gorgeous stationery! We arranged a swap, but she surprised me by adding in the tennis shoes and cupcake paper. Love LaPapierre!


Candice
Look at this adorable owl notecard from Candice! Love owls!

Lovely prints from Kim
Kim surprised me with these two gorgeous prints! One says "Ain't No Party Like A Gatsby Party Cause A Gatsby Party Don't Stop Until Two People Are Dead And Everyone Is Disillusioned With The Jazz Age." The other one says "Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book." Sounds like my type of day! Love them both and need to frame them for my office. 

Teresa
Did a swap with Teresa for the Vader post-it notes and she threw in some embellishments. Too cute!

Mary, Amanda, Amber, and Vero
Happy mail from Mary, Amanda, Amber, and Vero! Love Matt Smith as Dr Who, so was thrilled to receive this postcard!

Jennifer
Lovely purple washi! Jennifer knows it's my favorite color so made sure to send me some. Love my pen pals!

Theth
This has got to be one of the prettiest postcards I've ever seen! From my friend Theth in Canada.