Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Anita nail polish

A lady in one of my Facebook groups recently went to Brazil. She brought back several bottles of nail polish for mystery bags, and I was lucky enough to snag one!

Anita nail polish mystery bag

I picked a metallic shimmer duo as my mystery bag and received not only two gorgeous nail polishes, but she also threw in some Brazilian candy, a nail file, and a cuticle stick. How nice of her!


Anita nail polish mystery bag

The nail polish is a brand called Anita

Safira (blue) and Grande Amor (red)

The blue is called Safira and the red is Grande Amor.
Got full coverage with only one coat, but used two just to be on the safe side!
While I don't usually wear reds or blues, I really love these shades! And they're long lasting too, as I've had it on for four days now and no chips!

Safira (blue) and Grande Amor (red)