Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sample Sunday 2/14/2016

mail call

Having signed up for so many samples and entered so many contests, decided that I needed a place to share the goodies that have started coming in the mail!

Sample Sunday 2/14/2016

Garnier Clean Plus

Combination skin has specific cleansing needs. To look and feel its best, it needs the right clean and specific care. Our daily gel exfoliator targets T-Zone to deeply cleanse away oil and impurities. The formula infused with grapefruit and pomegranate softens dry areas to balance skin. (website)

This had a nice scent, but I didn't feel as though it exfoliated my skin as well as other cleansers I've tried. If anything, it was too gentle. I want an exfoliator to actually exfoliate! Won't be buying this one!

Renewed Hope in a Jar

feel instantly renewed, anytime, anywhere. this refreshing facial mist re-energizes skin, imparting a dewy radiance and lasting hydration to skin with or without makeup. formulated with a liquid blend of renewed hope's exclusive non-stop skin renewal technology. (website)

I'm really not sure what all of the hype is for this product, as I didn't like it at all. Didn't care for the smell. Wasn't impressed with my results. Can't understand the buzz at all. What am I missing?


Trying to use up more of my samples, but these are the only two I've managed to finish recently.