Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Nail Mail 1/12/16

It's been awhile since I last posted my new nail polish. I'm trying to cut back as I already have more polish than I can probably use, but it's harder than expected! Here are my latest goodies:

Enchanted Polish January 2015
Enchanted Polish January 2015. Love this shade, and especially love the little bonus she threw in the box! Haven't had Rolos in years. Yum!

Julep mystery mini polish
I ordered a mystery mini polish and one of the bottles was broken. Julep was nice enough to offer me a full-size bottle of my choice since Zora was out of stock.
The mini set included Logan, Zora, Gretchen, Lorenzana, and Monaco.

Christa
My replacement Julep - Christa.

Enchanted Polish Across the Universe
Enchanted Polish Across the Universe. I've had my eye on this one for awhile now, so was thrilled when it was finally restocked! It's a gorgeous holo polish and I can't wait to use it!