- 2/3 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 pkg chicken tenders (6-8 pieces)
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
I used parchment paper instead of foil because foil sometimes sticks
- Heat oven to 450ºF
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt and paprika in 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag.
- Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture.
- Seal bag; shake to coat.
- Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, until done.
I served with macaroni and potato salads for a light, summery meal