Wednesday, December 31, 2014

#WalmartBeauty Box - Winter 2014

#WalmartBeauty Box - Winter 2014

WalMart has gotten into the beauty box subscription business, offered quarterly. You fill out a short survey and receive a box of beauty items, some full size and some samples. For only $5 per box, I couldn't resist signing up! From what we've seen online, there are two boxes and we're guessing that they're divided by age. I decided to sign up for both boxes, using different email addresses and ages. You can sign up or get more details here if you're interested.

#WalmartBeauty Box - Winter 2014
This is what is being referred to as the "Old Lady" box, no doubt because of the wrinkle cream sample. Way too many foil samples for my taste, but still not bad for $5.

*Age Perfect Golden Serum & Day Cream foils
*Ponds Rejuveness anti-wrinkle cream sample
*John Frieda Volume shampoo & conditioner foils
*Ponds wet cleansing towelettes 5pk
*Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion sample
*L'Oreal Color Vibrancy shampoo & conditioner foils
*Olay tone perfecting cream sample
*Nivia cocoa butter body lotion foil


#WalmartBeauty Box - Winter 2014
This is the younger version, called the Trendsetter box. Some duplicates with the other box and seems thrown together at the last minute. I had to email them to ask where my box was, so it could be a made-up box. Very disappointing because the other Trendsetter boxes I've seen online were different. Not worth the $5 for me.

*Flower perfume card samples
*Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion sample
*John Frieda Volume shampoo & conditioner foils
*CoverGirl lip gloss
*Dove deep moisture body wash
*L'Oreal Color Vibrancy shampoo & conditioner foils
*Burt's Bees facial cleansing towelettes 10pk


The Fall boxes were amazing, so I'm disappointed with both of these. I'll wait to see what the Spring boxes are like, but will probably cancel if they don't wow me.