Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Birchbox - December 2014

Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription where you receive a mix of beauty products (samples and full size). At only $10 per month, it's one of my favorite beauty boxes and a great deal! 

Birchbox - December 2014
They used such a pretty box this month! Definitely a keeper!

Birchbox - December 2014Birchbox - December 2014
First look and the info card

Birchbox - December 2014
My December goodies!

Tocca Creme da Mano in Cleopatra
Tocca Creme da Mano in Cleopatra
This is supposed to be a good lotion, but I have too many lotions and creams so will probably try to trade this for something else. 

Rusk texture spray
Rusk texture spray
I don't really use hair spray, so another item for my trade list!

Amika Nourishing Mask
Amika Nourishing Mask
This is a deep conditioner for your hair. Not sure if I'll use it or trade it, as I'm usually too impatient to wait for conditioners and use the leave-in kind.

Lord & Berry Paillettes Glitter eye pencil in black
Lord & Berry Paillettes Glitter eye pencil in black
Black eye pencils are another thing I have way too many of, and glitter? No thanks!

Mirenesse Mattfinity lip rouge in New York
Mirenesse Mattfinity lip rouge in New York
Love trying new lip colors, so will give this one a shot.


Overall, a disappointing box for me. Most of it will be going on my trade list. Maybe it's time for me to take a break from Birchbox for awhile?