Tuesday, July 1, 2014

They take a lickin' but keep on tickin'! BarkBox toys are the best!


aka Terri

Waffles loves squeaky toys, preferably plushies. I've given her several rubber toys designed for heavy chewers, but she has no interest in them. But give her a plushie that squeaks? She's in seventh heaven!

Most of the toys die a quick death, only providing 5-15 minutes of enjoyment. These three guys have lasted several months, which is a new Waffles record! 

When I saw how sturdy the pink yeti toy was, I picked up a second. All have now lost their squeak, but she still loves playing with them. We got them both via BarkBox, which is pretty reliable when it comes to sturdy toys. 

The orange Loopies toy must have been specially made for BarkBox as it's not on their site so I can't order another one. Will probably order another GoDog pink yetis once I put together an Amazon order. 

If anyone out there knows of a sturdy squeaky plushie, please let me know! These guys are definitely on their last legs!