Thursday, July 3, 2014

Ipsy Pretty in Paradise - June 2014

Ipsy is a beauty subscription box where you receive a Glam Bag full of deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products every month. It's only $10 a month, so overall it's a good deal if you'd like to try products you normally wouldn't buy. I tend to prefer Birchbox as I wind up using more of their samples, so I cancelled my subscription.

Ipsy Pretty in Paradise - aka Terri
Pretty in Paradise!
The bag this month was designed by Rebecca Minkoff. I don't really care for bags that zipper on the side as you can't fill them all the way up. And yeah, I usually stuff my bags full!

Ipsy Pretty in Paradise - aka Terri
June's goodies

Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil - aka Terri
Ofra Universal Eyebrow Pencil
Really have no use for an eyebrow pencil, as I don't do anything to my eyebrows. They aren't a bushy mess, so I leave them alone.

Nicka K New York Shimmer Eyeliner - aka Terri
Nicka K New York Shimmer Eyeliner in blue
I am swimming in eyeliner lately, and don't really know that blue is a good choice to go with my blue eyes. Pass!

NYX Butter Gloss - aka Terri
NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair
This is pink. I don't like lip gloss and I don't like pink. Wish I had gotten the Creme Brulee or Apple Strudel instead.

Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Styling Cream - aka Terri
Carol's Daughter Sacred Tiare Styling Cream
My hair isn't frizzy and I'm afraid this would just make it more oily than it already is.

Realtree for Her perfume  - aka Terri
Realtree for Her perfume sample
Perfume samples are coming out of my ears so really don't need another one.


Have to say that there wasn't a single item in this bag that I'll use. Very disappointing.