Friday, July 18, 2014

Escape Monthly India - July 2014

Escape Monthly India - aka Terri
Escape Monthly is a monthly subscription service that brings you a taste of a vacation destination, a literal vacation in a box! I found a great deal for this month, but it's normally $49.95 per month. They recently started a mini-box for $24.95, with 4-5 products. Half the size of a regular box, but just as much fun! Think I'm going to switch to the mini-box, as I can't justify that much money for a monthly sub.

Escape Monthly India - aka TerriEscape Monthly India - aka Terri
First look! I love the chevron tissue paper and box design!

Escape Monthly India - aka Terri
Escape to India!

Moon Travel Guide - aka Terri
Moon Travel Guide for Taj Mahal, Delhi, & Jaipur

Maya Kaimal Madras Curry - aka Terri
Maya Kaimal Madras Curry

Banyan Healthy Hair Oil - aka TerriNeem & Aloe soap - aka Terri
Banyan Healthy Hair Oil and Neem & Aloe soap

Masala Pop Chai Masala Popcorn - aka Terri
Masala Pop Chai Masala Popcorn

Saffron Road Tikka Masala simmer sauce - aka Terri
Saffron Road Tikka Masala simmer sauce

Ghee - aka Terri
Pure Indian Foods organic, grass-fed Ghee

Amber perfume oil - aka Terri
Amber perfume oil

Gouri Puja Indian Bindi - aka Terri
Gouri Puja Indian Bindi

Juice Beauty Green Apple hand cream - aka Terri
Juice Beauty Green Apple hand
This isn't on the info brochure, but was included in the box. Not sure how this fits the Indian theme, so maybe it was a mistake? Love the smell of this one, so may actually keep it!


I was a little nervous when I heard that this month was India, but was excited to see what they would include as I had a blast in India a few years ago. Was hoping for a scarf, but satisfied with what I received as the food items are listed as mild so I may be able to eat them. Next month's box is Paris, and I'm debating if I should switch to the mini-box or the regular one. Decisions, decisions, decisions....