Monday, July 21, 2014

Deborah Lippmann Rock This Town Trio: Phoenix Rising, Moon Dance, and Chain Reaction

Deborah Lippmann Rock This Town trio - aka Terri
Deborah Lippmann Rock This Town trio. I got this set awhile back, but never tried any of the colors until now. Decided to use all three at once as I couldn't make up my mind which one I wanted to try first!

Phoenix Rising - aka TerriPhoenix Rising - aka Terri
Two coats of Deborah Lippmann's Phoenix Rising. My favorite of the three, it's a gorgeous copper color! Thick enough that I got full coverage with only one coat, I like using two just to be on the safe side. 

Deborah Lippmann Moon Dance and Chain Reaction - aka TerriDeborah Lippmann Moon Dance and Chain Reaction - aka Terri
Deborah Lippmann Moon Dance and Chain Reaction. Moon Dance is more on the purple side and Chain Reaction has a bronze tint. Indoors, in poor light, I couldn't see any difference between the two. I tried to get a picture in the sun, but the differences are somewhat subtle unless it's bright direct sunlight.