Friday, June 13, 2014

Birchbox #1 - June 2014

Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription where you receive a mix of beauty products (samples and full size). At only $10 per month, it's one of my favorite beauty boxes and a great deal! I received box #47 this month.

Birchbox - aka Terri
Love the boxes they use! I save mine and have use them for gifts and shipping. I usually giftwrap just the top of the box for an easy to open present.

Birchbox info card - aka Terri
info card

June Birchbox - akaTerri
My June goodies!

Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser - akaTerri
Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser. I've heard nothing but good things about Suki products, and this one smells SO good! Already traded for a second jar, as you can never have too many cleansers!

Perlier Shea Almond body cream - akaTerri
Perlier Shea Almond body cream. I have enough lotions/creams to last a lifetime, so traded this away already.

Coola - akaTerri
Coola Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face. Not a big fan of Coola, so will be putting this on my trade board.

Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Eye Shadow Palette - akaTerri
Coastal Scents Revealed 2 Eye Shadow Palette. Smaller than I expected, but these are pretty, neutral shades that I'm looking forward to trying.

Joie Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum - akaTerri
Joie Folle de Joie Eau de Parfum. I love perfume samples, but have more than enough at the moment so traded this away already.

 photo June025.jpg
A fun little quiz to celebrate a collaboration between Birchbox and JetBlue. Answer the questions to find out where you should travel next!

All in all, not my favorite box. I love the cleanser, the eye shadow is okay, and the rest just meh. Still a great value for only $10 a month, but thinking about cancelling until I catch up with all the samples I've already collected. Or maybe I'll keep one of the boxes and just cancel one of my two subscriptions. Yeah, I'm so addicted that I have two subs! *L*