Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mail Call 5/17/14

mail call

Having signed up for so many samples and entered so many contests, decided that I needed a place to share the goodies that have started coming in the mail!

Cheerios
Love Cheerios, so curious about their Dark Chocolate Crunch flavor. Not sure about chocolate cereal for breakfast, but who knows, I might love it!

Target gift card
Signed up for an ebates account and received a $10 Target gift card as a bonus!

Seattle's Best Coffee
Requested a Seattle's Best Coffee sample for DH.

 photo candle007.jpg
Won a Facebook contest for a 3-8-1 candle! Love the candle, but annoyed that I had to email them about my prize several times. Took them over a month to finally mail it to me, after several promises about shipping it asap. 

 photo vit006.jpg
I love gummie vitamins!


Not a bad week for samples! I don't get as many as dedicated samplers, but happy with the ones I receive as they're all things we'll actually try.