Monday, May 12, 2014

Glossybox - April 2014

Glossybox is a monthly subscription service that is available by the month ($21), or you can sign up for 3,6,or 12 month plans. Once you select a plan, you fill out your beauty profile, sit back and wait for your box filled with 5-6 luxury-sized samples! A little pricey for my tastes, but I took advantage of a great deal for the April box. They always seem to ship late, but this one didn't show up until May! I cancelled after this box, as I wasn't impressed.

April GlossyboxApril Glossybox
One thing that Glossybox has going for it is their awesome boxes! I love their boxes and always save them for gift giving. Also like that the items are wrapped in pretty tissue paper and tied up with a pink bow. Like a little gift!

info card
info card

April Glossybox
April goodies

Aqua Spa Relax body creme
Aqua Spa Relax body creme in lavender and chamomile.

LASplash eyeshadow sealer/base
LASplash eyeshadow sealer/base.

Bellapierre Super Gloss in Vanilla Pink
Bellapierre Super Gloss in Vanilla Pink.

Twinset and Pearls nail polish
Ciate London paint pot. Twinset and Pearls nail polish.

Caldrea body wash
Caldrea body wash.


Glossybox is hit or miss for me, and this month was a miss. I have a ton of body creams and washes already, don't like lip gloss, and don't have need of an eyeshadow sealer. Not a big fan of the nail polish either, but don't have a decent white in my collection so will give it a try. If anyone out there is a fan of Glossybox, can you let me into the secret? Because I'm just not impressed.