Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tresemme Renewal Hair and Scalp Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Tresemme Renewal Hair and Scalp Leave-In Conditioning Spray

Product Description: With tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil, TRESemmé Renewal Hair & Scalp Leave-In Conditioning Spray provides the foundation for salon-gorgeous style. The salon quality formula lightly nourishes and smoothes hair to give you beautiful, healthy-looking hair that is ready to style.

My Thoughts: While I usually use a detangler on my hair, I decided to give this product a try as I've used Tresemme products in the past with good results. I prefer spray-on conditioners to those you have to rinse out as I don't have the patience to wait the 2+ minutes to let the conditioner set before rinsing. This didn't untangle my hair as well as my normal detangler, but did leave my hair smooth and shiny. Will buy this again as it combines conditioner with detangler, which cuts down on the time I need to spend on my hair.


Sample provided via Amazon Vine in exchange for an honest review