Saturday, April 19, 2014

Mail Call 4/19

mail call

Having signed up for so many samples and entered so many contests, decided that I needed a place to share the goodies that have started coming in the mail! It's been awhile since I've done a mail post, so this is a couple week's worth of goodies.

Dove Chocolate contest winDove chocolate polish
I won a Facebook contest sponsored by Dove Chocolate! Received a coupon for a free Dove dark chocolate bar and a set of Nicole by OPI chocolate nail polish! The polish is gorgeous, and I can't wait to try it!

Heliocare
I usually forget to check PinchMe on Tuesdays for their free samples, but was able to snag a Heliocare pill sample a few weeks back!

dog bandage
Hope that I never need a dog bandage, but received this free sample from 3M just in case.

Cookies 'n Cream cereal
Received a sample of Hershey's Cookies 'n Cream cereal from General Mills. I've never tried chocolate breakfast cereal before, so am a little nervous!

Color Me Monthly
Color Me Monthly nail polish in Chiffon, the April color. I signed up for this again when they had a $1 subscription special, but not sure if I'll cancel or not. Maybe I'll give it one more month to see if I like May's color.


Lily Bloom bagLily Bloom bag
I've been looking for a cute purse for summer, so was happy when I saw this Lily Bloom bag at Belks! They didn't have the pattern I wanted at the store, but was able to find one online. And I got it on sale, with an additional coupon they sent me via email! It's a win-win! Really love the fun Parisian cafe design.