Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Birchbox - March 2nd box

 Birchbox
Birchbox is a monthly beauty subscription where you receive a mix of beauty products (samples and full size). At only $10 per month, it's one of my favorite beauty boxes and a great deal! There was a special promo in March where you could receive 100 points for signing up, so I caved and ordered a second box!

 Birchbox
My second box of goodies!

 Birchbox
The info card. The theme for March was Spring Forward.

Agave healing oil treatment
Agave healing oil treatment. 
I've never used a hair oil because I have naturally oily hair, but keep hearing great things about the different oils out there so may give this one a chance.

Gilchrist & Soames
Gilchrist & Soames London Collection Body Lotion
While this may be a very nice body lotion, I have more than enough to last me a lifetime and will be adding this to my trade list.

theBalmtheBalm
theBalm How 'Bout Them Apples cheek & lip cream.
I've heard good things about this brand, but not sure about a product that you can use on both your cheeks and your lips. It is cute packaging though, so might try it as a lip balm.

Mighty Leaf tea
Mighty Leaf tea bags
I've gotten Mighty Leaf tea before, but have never tried it. Not a big fan of anything but black tea, but will probably try it out of curiosity one of these days.

Ghiradelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango chocolate square
Ghiradelli Intense Dark Cherry Tango chocolate square
I love chocolate, so was very happy to find this in my box!


Much happier with this box than the one I received on my "main" account! Was going to cancel it immediately, but think I'll give it at least one more month so I can compare the two.

Anyone else out there get more than one subscription from Birchbox? Is it worth it?