Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Butter London nail mail!

Butter London nail polish
Gilt had a really good sale on Butter London nail polish, so I couldn't resist adding to my collection! I ordered No More Waity, Katie, Cream Tea, and Prince's Plums

 photo BL028.jpg photo BL029.jpg
Two coats of Prince's Plums, with No More Waity, Katie as an accent.

Butter London nail polish
Very disappointed with Cream Tea, as it was still thin and streaky even after two coats. I was hoping to use it as a base for some of my new top coats, but think I'll try to trade it for another white polish. Prince's Plums could have used a third coat too, but I absolutely loved No More Waity, Katie!

If you're interested in joining Gilt, please think about using my invite link to set up an account because we'll both get a discount that way!