Tuesday, January 28, 2014

ROAK: my gorgeous fingerless gloves!

I joined a Secret Santa group on MakeUpTalk.com last year and one of the ladies made a pair of gloves for her SS. Another lady commented on how much she loved the gloves, and Donna kindly offered to make her a pair. Then someone else said she wished that Donna was her SS, and so did a few others. Donna very generously offered to make some more gloves and it kind of snowballed from there.

 photo gloves012.jpg
Here are the beautiful gloves that Donna made for me!
Words cannot describe how much I love these gloves! 
My hands are always cold, but not anymore!

 photo gloves010.jpg
Aren't they gorgeous? What a lovely thing to do for a total stranger! I offered to buy them, but all Donna asked for in return was to send her a surprise sometime down the road. How sweet is that?

1 comment: