Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream

Thanks to an appeasement gift card from Fancy (due to a screw up with their subscription box), I was finally able to get my hands on a Deborah Lippmann nail polish! I've heard nothing but good things about this polish, but it's a little expensive for my tastes so I was very happy to see it as I was browsing the site! I picked Mermaid's Dream, as I love the name and look!

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream

Deborah's website description of Mermaid's Dream really caught my fancy: The mystery of the ocean has always intrigued me. This shade is my interpretation of life under the sea- magical, fantastical and ethereal. I love how the small flecks of glitter catch the light and appear to float off the nail.

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream
Described as seafoam splendor, I love how it glitters!

Deborah Lippmann Mermaid's DreamDeborah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream

I wish the pictures did this polish justice, as it's absolutely gorgeous in person! I used a base coat and two coats of polish. Wasn't that hard to remove either, which was a relief as I've heard that glitter is a bear to remove. Love it!