Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mail Call (4)

mail call

Having signed up for so many samples and entered so many contests, decided that I needed a place to share the goodies that have started coming in the mail!

Uberliss
Uberliss Hydrating shampoo, conditioner, and Straight Effect Rituoil. Überliss is a premium 3-step smoothing system which guarantees immediate and superior results, made by those who most understand hair straightening in the world. Smooth and uniform hair via Überliss’ exclusive Triple Blend technology consisting of cisteine, keratine and buriti extracts. (Uberliss website)

Purina Dog Chow
Our second sample of dog food! Purina Dog Chow light & healthy. Hey, a girl has to watch her figure, right? :)

U by Kotex
U by Kotex tampons. Great new product for the ladies!

Bondi Uptown Girl
Unhappy with the colors I received in my Bondi mystery box, I traded Top of the Rock for Uptown Girl. Love my Facebook swap groups!

Bondi Fools
Trade #2:  Traded Teal Magnolia for Fools. Tahlia was nice enough to include a sample towelette and a cute thank you card!

Bondi NYPD and City Slicker
Trade #3 was my Suki toner for Bondi NYPD and City Slicker polish. The bottle of NYPD was chipped on the bottom, but I put some packing tape on it and now it's fine. Very happy with all of my trades!


Can't wait to see what shows up in my mailbox next!