Monday, August 12, 2013

Mail Call (3)

mail call

Having signed up for so many samples and entered so many contests, decided that I needed a place to share the goodies that have started coming in the mail!

Unbirthday swap goodiesnecklace
I'm part of an Un-Birthday group on Facebook, that started out as a birthday swap but turned into a 3 month swap. It's my turn this month, and here's my first package! This isn't a good picture of the necklace, as it's absolutely gorgeous! It has a clear dome over the colored base, and I totally love it!

Also love the two polishes she sent:  Sprung by OPI and Rain Forest by Revlon Colorstay. Sprung is part of OPI's Mariah Carey collection, and is a gorgeous coppery shimmer. Rain Forest is a dark, shimmering green that looks like a great winter color! Thank you Maggie!

Purina One sample
We knew that we wanted to adopt a dog, so I started signing up for dog-related samples. A sample of Purina One dog food is Waffles first mail! She hasn't tried it yet, but I'm sure she'll love it!

Fiber One lemon bar
Fiber One 90 Calorie Lemon Bar

perfume samplesperfume samples
Love perfume, so love to receive samples! Viva la Juicy Noir, Acqua di Gioia, Uomo, and Me.


Can't wait to see what the mailman brings next!