Monday, July 8, 2013

Steampunk Phone - Consignment Shop Finds (6)

someecards.com - I hope my ancient ancestors would be proud of my bargain hunting and gathering skills.

It's amazing how much DH finds when we hit the consignment shops! I haven't found anything on our last couple of visits, but he always seems to strike gold! Totally love his latest find!

steampunk phone

A steampunk phone!


steampunk phonesteampunk phone

This has got to be one of the coolest phones I've ever seen! Totally looks steampunk to me, but DH just thought it was cool. 

steampunk phone

The back

steampunk phone

Crank bell on the side. See the bell underneath? It works!


Best find yet! It looks like a steampunk type of phone to me, sort of a mix between a phone and a coffee grinder. Was only $29, which I thought was a bargain.