Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Nail Mail

I'm getting quite a few polishes in the mail lately, so thought I'd share some of my recent acquisitions.

Butter London & JulepButter London Knackered
Bought a bottle of Butter London Knackered from one of my Facebook friends and she threw in a bottle of Julep as a bonus! Knackered is now one of my favorite polishes, as I love the way it looks! This was 3 coats, as it's on the sheer side. Going to try it as a top coat next time, maybe over purple or black.


ELF nail polishELF nail polish
Ordered a 14-pc set of elf polish from another Facebook Group. She packed them really, really well, and I'm looking forward to trying them all!

elf polishelf polish
Blushing Beauty by elf, indoors and out.


Julep sea salt
Bought Sadie Sea Salt polish by Julep from a lady in one of my Facebook groups. She was nice enough to throw in a mini bottle of polish as a bonus! Have never tried glitter polish, but it's a pretty color. Decorated by Windestine.

nail polish Zoya Nimue
Traded the book I received in my PopSugar box for these. Zoya Nimue, Zoya Nyx, and Sally Hansen Gunmetal. I would never have read the book, so think this is a great trade!


Love trying new brands of polish in new-to-me shades! DH thinks I have enough to last a lifetime, but I think you can never have enough nail polish!

1 comment:

  1. Where do you find these groups to trade with? I didn't know they existed!

    Reviews Until You Drop

    ReplyDelete