Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mail Call! (2)

Having signed up for so many samples and entered so many contests, decided that I needed a place to share the goodies that have started coming in the mail!


Barielle nail polish
Barielle had a free shipping sale, plus buy one, get one 50% off, so couldn't resist ordering a couple of colors I don't have yet! Orange Parfait and Positive Zen-ergy. Love the other Barielle polishes I have, so looking forward to trying these two!

Nature Box
Received a sample pack of Mango Almond Bites from Nature Box. DH doesn't like nuts, but I didn't think they were bad. Wouldn't buy them, but will finish the bag.

Butter London nail polish
Bought from one of my Facebook groups:  Butter London's Brummie & Marrow with Color Club's Mod in Manhattan. Love Butter London, and the Color Club was a nice bonus that she threw in the box!

grab bag
My first grab bag! Love surprises, so decided to finally take the plunge and try a mystery grab bag from one of my Facebook friends! Zoya Piaf, Rainbow Honey XOXO, Julep Nadia, Julep Lucky. Julep Raegan, Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe, Ulta After Party. Orly FX Black Pixel, Kelara Daydream, naked wines gift card, sample body cream, and Disney Tiana lip smacker. Nice!

Am loving all the mail I've received this week, and can't wait to see what shows up in my box tomorrow! Think I need to bake my mailman some cookies or something though, as he hates it when stuff doesn't fit in the mailbox and he actually has to get out of his car...