Thursday, July 18, 2013

July Ipsy Bag

Ipsy is one of my favorite monthly beauty subscriptions. Every month, you'll receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Getting a different makeup bag every month seems to be popular with subscribers, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all these different bags as I'm happy with the one I already carry in my purse. It's only $10 a month, so it's a good deal!

Ipsy
Love that it comes in a bright pink bubble mailer! So cute!

Ipsy
First look at this month's goodies!

eye shadow
California Collection eyeshadow sample: This BH Cosmetics makeup palette includes a shade from each of the California Collection palettes:  Hollywood, San Francisco, and Malibu.  

Sexy Hair beach spray
Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Beach Spray Conditioning & Texturizing Spray. Creates beachy undone texture that looks and feels like you’ve spent a day at the beach. Contains argan oil which helps nourish, protect and heal hair damage.

salt air roll-on
Demeter Salt Air perfume oil roll-on. Demeter Fragrance Library’s Perfume Oils come in over 250 scents. Their perfume oils provide a long lasting fragrance alternative while pampering your skin.

COOLA Moisturizer
COOLA Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented Moisturizer. This sunscreen is hypoallergenic, paraben-free, ultra sheer, anti-aging, and water resistant for 40 minutes.

lip crayon
POP Beauty Pouty Pop Crayon in coral crush. POP's Pouty Pop Crayon nourishes, treats, and adds that perfectly-plumped pop to lips. These extra-nourishing balms gently bounce onto lips creating a plumped & pillowy pout leaving them with luscious, long-lasting color with a super-smooth texture.

Ipsy bag
This month's bag is an odd plastic tube. I guess it would be good for the beach, but it's my least favorite bag I've received from Ipsy.

Think I'm going to try and trade the eye shadow and moisturizer, as I doubt I'll use them. Did you receive a bag this month? What did you get?

1 comment:

  1. Love your review! Have you tried the coola yet? The smell was overwhelming to me!

    ReplyDelete