Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Julep Warehouse Sale

Julep

Julep is a monthly subscription service whose main focus is nail polish. They've started to branch out to skincare and make-up, but I prefer their nail polish. They recently had an online warehouse sale and I couldn't resist the awesome prices!

JulepJulep
First look at my haul

Julep sea salt
The Sea Salt Collection:  Jill, Madeline, and Sadie

Julep Pomegranate body scrub
Pomegranate body scrub. I've read mixed reviews about this one, but it was only $2 so thought I'd give it a try.

Julep DakotaJulep Sheryl
Dakota and Sheryl were a duo called Copper Love. I've had Dakota on my wishlist for while and this was such a good price that I couldn't resist! Sheryl is a sheer butterscotch, but I'm not a big fan of sheers so this one will probably go on my swap list.


My goodies! Minka, Minka, Amber, Dakota, and Sheryl
I've had Minka on my wishlist and really love the color, so bought two!

Was really pleased with my warehouse haul, and proud of myself for only making two orders! Some of my Facebook friends ordered 7-8 times, as Julep kept restocking. My combined total was $23. Not bad for 8 nail polishes and a body scrub!

Did you order anything from the Julep warehouse sale? Leave me a link as I'd love to see your polish haul!