Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Julep July Maven Box

Julep July Maven Box
Julep is a monthly subscription service whose main focus is nail polish. You take a style quiz in order to best match your preferences, then receive a box of nail polish every month. Some profiles are polish only and some have beauty items such as skin care or make-up. I'm not a big fan of their beauty items and prefer to receive nail polish only.

Julep July Maven BoxJulep July Maven Box
First look

Julep July Maven Box
July Boho Glam Maven box. Beach Tonic dry body oil and polish

Julep July Maven Box
Faye and Karen

Julep July Maven Box
Bonus item - Green Tea facial blogging papers


Because I originally signed up for nail polish, I changed my style profile from Boho Glam to It Girl, which receives polish only. For some reason, I received the wrong box this month. Customer Service was fabulous and is sending me a return label so I can send this one back and receive the correct box. I'm excited because the It Girl box had Tracy, the blue sea salt polish! Can't wait for the exchange!