Monday, July 22, 2013

Julep July It Girl Maven Box

Julep is a monthly subscription service whose main focus is nail polish. You take a style quiz in order to best match your preferences, then receive a box of nail polish every month. Some profiles are polish only and some have beauty items such as skin care or make-up. The subscription is $19.99 per month, but there is usually a code floating around to get your first box free (just pay shipping).

Julep

I received the wrong box this month, but Julep's customer service was amazing and not only sent me a prepaid return label, but also sent me the correct box. Great service!

Julep

First look. I love how their boxes are like opening a present!


Julep

Tracy, Nadia, and Angela. Tracy is the one I really wanted, as it's a sea salt finish and I love how those look!

Julep blotting papers

The bonus beauty item this month is Green Tea Facial Blotting Papers.