Sunday, July 7, 2013

China Glaze

Beyond the Rack had a sale on China Glaze nail polish at the beginning of June. I've never bought from Beyond the Rack or tried China Glaze before, so decided to give them a try. At only $4.49 per bottle plus $10 bonus credit, my order came to $13.42 for 3 bottles. Shipping was $9.95, so my credit basically paid for shipping. 

China Glaze polish
Shipping seemed to take forever, and the tracking was useless as it didn't update. But at least the bottles were well packed and nothing was broken!

China Glaze polish
My new China Glaze goodies!

China Glaze
Jamaican Out

China Glaze
Reggae To Riches 

China Glaze
Hunger Games Agro 


Haven't had a chance to use these yet as they look more like Fall colors to me, but I'm sure I'll put them in the rotation soon! And I love that there's a whole collection based on The Hunger Games!

2 comments:

  1. I have some China Glaze polishes but I haven't tried them yet. I really like the middle color!

    Reviews Until You Drop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's the one I'm going to try first, as I love purple shades and this looks like a purply-red!

    ReplyDelete