Thursday, June 13, 2013

PopSugar Must Have Box for June

The PopSugar Must Have Box is another subscription box service that gets an awful lot of rave reviews, so when they recently had a 50% off promo, decided to give them a try! At $35 a month, I doubt I would have tried them otherwise.

PopSugar Must Have Box
Was very pleased when I saw the size of the box! Even though I knew they were all supposed to be full-size items, I wasn't going to believe it until I saw it. Happy to report that it's true!

PopSugar Must Have BoxPopSugar Must Have Box
First look at this month's goodies. I've said it before, but I love it when the items are wrapped in tissue paper!

PopSugar Must Have Box
Revenge Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger. For some reason, I never expected to receive a book in any of my subscription boxes. I love books, and with a list price of $25.99, this is a good deal! Not my type of read and I've already swapped it for something else, but I appreciate it being included.

PopSugar Must Have Box
Fit Popcorn by Popcorn, Indiana was the special extra in this box. A full size bag, this didn't last long in our house! It was salty and tasted light, if that makes sense. At only 37 calories per cup, it's a great snack food!

PopSugar Must Have Box
Quench wintergreen mints by Project 7 was listed as the Must Have Food. Strange, as you'd think the popcorn would be the food and the mints the special extra, but whatever. 

PopSugar Must Have BoxPopSugar Must Have Box
Juice Beauty Stem Cell Repair Moisturizer is the Beauty item in the box. I'm intrigued by the idea of an organic moisturizer, and like that there are two samples of CC cream included.

PopSugar Must Have Box
Hard Candy Fitness DVD - Addicted to Sweat 4. While it's interesting that Madonna uses this workout, and that it's with a chair, this is SO not me. Will either give this away or swap it.

PopSugar Must Have Box
This is the item I was most excited about; the Gorjana & Griffin Zuma Scarf! I love the stripes set off by the bright coral border. Very summer-y!

Despite the book and DVD debacle, I'm pleased with the overall box. Think it was a good value for what I spent, but wouldn't sign up for it on a monthly basis as it's just too expensive. But next time they have a half-off promo? I'm there!

1 comment:

  1. Wow..now THAT sounds like a fun! Well, maybe not the DVD... *-*

    ReplyDelete