Sunday, June 16, 2013

May Glossybox

Glossybox is a monthly subscription service that is available by the month ($21), or you can sign up for 3,6,or 12 months. Once you select a plan, you fill out your beauty profile, and wait for your box filled with 5-6 luxury-sized samples! A little pricey, but look at what you get!

Glossybox
Really like the box it comes in, as it's nice and sturdy. Can definitely use this again!

GlossyboxGlossybox
First look at May's goodies!

Glossybox
Collagen & Aloe Vera hydro mask by Etre Belle. The mask is supposed to give you an extreme moisture boost and they recommend using it right before bed. I've never used one of these before, so will be curious to see how it works.

Glossybox
Samples of Slow It body wash and lotion from the European Wax Center. There was also a coupon good for one free wax, but there's no locations nearby so I can't use it.

Glossybox
Nicka K New York Absolute! Perfume Stick. I received Parc de 59, which is supposed to be a light and radiant breath of fresh air. I like the idea of a solid perfume, but haven't opened this yet as I'm trying to trade for another scent.

Glossybox
Multi-Purpose Mattifying Moisturizer by My Prime. This one also doubles as a primer, so am curious to try it out!

Glossybox
Amore Pacific Color Control Cushion Compact in almond blush. This looks a little dark for me, so need to swatch it before using.

Glossybox
Sebastian Volupt Spray. I really like the Sebastian hair spray I received in my LBB, so looking forward to using this sample! It's a spray gel that's supposed to help with volume and enhance waves. I need all the help I can get with my stick straight hair, so will give it a shot! We also received a coupon good for a free 1.5 oz Shaper with any $15 Sebastian purchase at Ulta. 

All in all, not a bad box. Because it's one of the more expensive boxes, I cancelled in favor of Ipsy. Are you a Glossybox fan? Should I reconsider? If so, why?

3 comments:

  1. I def prefer ipsy. They actually send products instead of small foil packets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm sticking with Ipsy and Birchbox, and have cancelled my other boxes. For now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Glossybox but this doesn't look like one of their better boxes.

    http://reviewsuntilyoudrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete