Sunday, June 2, 2013

Little Black Bag - May

aka Terri

Little Black Bag is a subscription service with a twist: after you place your order, you can trade items with other customers.Since LBB changed their business model from a set price ($29.95 or $49.95) to individual pricing, trading has really slowed down. It's starting to become annoying, as I'm getting tired of nothing but lowball offers. It's a shame, because the trading was what made LBB unique and fun.

aka Terri
See the huge box? Only three little items, so why couldn't they have used either a smaller box or maybe a large envelope? There LBB, I've solved your cashflow problem! Use smaller shipping containers!

aka Terri
My goodies.

aka Terri
R.J. Graziano wide hammered earrings. I like silver jewelry and don't have any wide hoops, but these are larger than expected so I may try to sell.

aka Terri
Carol Dauplaise round stone ring. This is an adjustable ring and, as you can see, it's huge! I actually like it because I don't have anything else like this. It's a little heavy, so have to get used to wearing it.

aka Terri
Pixi lip blush. I traded for this color, as I haven't tried any Pixi products before so thought I'd be safe with a lip blush. Actually love this, and am trying to get more!

According to LBB, the earrings have a retail value of $38, the ring is $18, and the lip blush is $18, for a grand total of $74 (plus shipping). I don't know that I would pay that much for either the earrings or ring, but overall I'm pleased with my $20.90 purchase!

Have you purchased from Little Black Bag recently? Was trading slow for your too? And did you receive anything but lowball offers? I really hope they go back to their old business model with set prices, as trading was a lot more fun back then!

1 comment:

  1. I've nominated you for an award! Check it out at the link below :)

    http://www.dejour06.com/2013/06/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete