Friday, May 24, 2013

Wantable May Makeup Box

Wantable is a subscription box company that offers both makeup and jewelry options. When you first sign up, you take a detailed quiz so that they can better match products to your unique preferences. This is one of the most expensive subscription boxes I've signed up for at $36 per month ($40 for a single box), but I've been happy with both boxes I've received and think it's worth it!

my goodies!
Because everyone has different preferences, it's hard to know what's going to be in your personalized box. That's part of the attraction for me because even if you search for spoilers, it will still be a surprise! I did see some other boxes that had some things I was hoping for, but my box was pretty good too.


Haven't heard of FACE Stockholm, but figure you can never go wrong with lipstick. This is in Raspberry, but isn't too, too red.

Eco Tools eye brushes
I don't have very many eye brushes, so am looking forward to experimenting with this six piece set from Eco Tools! 

KnockOut nail polish
Nail polish is one of my favorite items and I'm slowly (or not so slowly according to DH) expanding my collection. Haven't heard of KnockOut Cosmetics before, but absolutely love this bottle! It looks blue to me, but the color is named Concrete. Will be curious to see how it looks on my nails.

FACE eye shadow
From the same company as my lipstick, I received a smoky matte eye shadow in Russian Caviar. Now I have a chance to use my new eye shadow brushes!

3 Custom Color bronzer
Received a mini bronzer from Three Custom Color in Cool. Think I'm well stocked on bronzers now, so can start trying them all out!

Frownies eye gels
Frownies eye gels were the extra item in this month's box. Supposed to help with puffy eyes, so will set these aside until needed.


While I do have some box envy on other Wantable boxes this month, I'm pleased overall with what I received. I think I'm going to skip next month as I'm a little buried under makeup samples from the past few months and need time to play with everything, but will probably get more boxes in the future.

If you're interested in trying the Wantable makeup box, remember to use ebates in order to get cash back! You might as well sign up for the $36 subscription to save a few bucks, as you can cancel at any time. If you do get a box, please let me know what you think!



*post contains affiliate links. Subscription purchased for my personal use.