Monday, May 27, 2013

Some assembly required

Bought an exercise bike as I figured I'd have a better chance of using it at home rather than buy a gym membership we'd never use. Decided on a recumbent bike as that's supposed to be better for rehab than the regular one. Need to do something, as my knee is getting worse.

aka Terri
Some assembly required? Ha!

aka Terri
Got the seat and handlebars on! One of the holes wasn't cut out correctly, so I used a metal nail file to enlarge it. And it worked! I am a genius.

aka Terri
Read a review that said they put it together in an hour. Pretty sure they lied....

Took way too long to put this puppy together, and we lost a screw in the front wheel. It fell as I was trying to attach the long section in front and disappeared. Not much room because of the wires, and I don't see how they expect a normal adult to be able to fit their hand in there. Where was a 10 year old with small arms when you need them?

aka Terri
Ta-daa!

Finished putting this together a week ago. Have I used it yet? Nope.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck getting on the bike. I really have to do a workout today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are always my favorite types of cardio to use at the gym! That would be perfect to have at home in front of the TV...

    http://reviewsuntilyoudrop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete