Thursday, May 9, 2013

My Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday and we had a great time celebrating!



DH gave me a really nice card with a bag of Twizzlers, my favorite! Inside the card was a handmade coupon, redeemable for a cat. I love cats but he's not a fan, so this was really sweet of him!


Received a gorgeous bouquet of daisies from my parents. My favorite flower!


Chocolate cake with chocolate icing. Another favorite! This was dinner. Well, DH made us a salad first, but cake for the main course and Twizzlers for dessert! Yea birthdays! 


DH always manages to find awesome gifts for me! I'm a t-shirts and jeans girl, so love my new shirt! Too many books? There's no such thing. The man knows me well! And check out my new clock! Time to read! 

Had a wonderful day and received lots of birthday wishes from all over the world. Love my blogging buddies and Facebook friends!