Friday, May 31, 2013

May Goodies Box

Goodies is a monthly subscription box that lets you try new snacks and food for the low price of only $7 a month! This is one of my favorite subscriptions, as I've already been introduces to so many new-to-me items! 

I received Taster's Box # 4 this month.

This month's goodies

aka Terri
Zico coconut water, made from hand-harvested Thai coconuts. Coconut water seems to be popping up everywhere lately, but we both thought it was nasty and threw the rest of it out. I'm usually open to trying things and like coconut, but this? No. Just....no.

aka Terri
White bean chips in nacho cheese, these tasted better than expected. Sort of like SunChips or tortillas. A unique taste, but doubt I'd buy them again because of the underlying taste of beans.

aka Terri
Sour gummy straws by Dorval Trading, one package assorted flavors and one strawberry. These tasted like regular sour gummy candy. Not really straws, as I tried to blow air through one. Good if you like sour gummy candy!

aka Terri
Two sample packs of California Olive Ranch olive oil. Haven't tried these yet, but olive oil is olive oil so far as I'm concerned.

aka Terri
Kathie's Kitchen pumpkin seeds in sea salt. Haven't tried these yet, but I like salt and I like pumpkin seeds, so this should be a win!

aka Terri
Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Sauce by Bronco Bobs. Haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds interesting. Love raspberries, just don't know what to use this with.

aka Terri
Organic Moroccan Mint Tea sample and coupon. Love tea, so will give this one a try.

aka Terri
Coupon for free Wholly Guacamole product and bag clip. While not a big fan of guacamole, I never turn down free! And love the little bag clip!

All in all, I think this is another good month for Goodies! The box was really heavy because of the coconut water, and thought it was a good value. You can't beat the price, and it's always good to try new things. Do you subscribe to Goodies? What did you think of this month's box?