Thursday, May 2, 2013

Love With Food - April Box

http://akaterri.blogspot.com/

Love With Food is a monthly subscription service which delivers gourmet foods directly to your home, some samples and some full sized. A nice plus is that for every order, they donate a meal to a hungry child! How great is that? You get to try great new foods, and help feed the hungry to boot!


http://akaterri.blogspot.com/
info card
I really like their info cards, as they don't bore you with too much information. Just tell me what the product is and I'm good to go!

http://akaterri.blogspot.com/
first look

http://akaterri.blogspot.com/
April's goodies

Aprils's goodies:


  • Mini Pops sorgham grain - a healthier alternative to regular popcorn, no one in my family cared for these and we threw the remainder out. 
  • The Good Bean Smoky Chili & Lime Chickpea snacks - another healthy snack that we didn't care for. We're not big on chickpeas, so that might have been why.
  • Original & Sea Salt cocomels from JJ's Sweets - really enjoyed the coconut milk caramel candy! Finally, something we liked!
  • Creamy Buffalo Ranch Dip from Buff Lo Dip - a nice blend of buffalo wing sauce with creamy ranch dip, I used the entire jar as a carrot dip! Yummy!
  • Somersalt Snacks Salty Pepper Nuggets - While I like the idea of nuggets of sunflower seeds, this was a little too peppery for our taste.
  • Organic Fennel Pollen sample from Pollen Ranch - couldn't get past the smell, so never even tried this one.
  • Lemony Lover Olives from Oloves - love olives, and really enjoyed the lemony garlic flavor of this snack! I put them in a bowl in the fridge and snacked on a few at a time. Might buy this one!

Even though there were a few items we didn't care for, I still think we received our money's worth as we were introduced to new foods we might never have tried otherwise! If you're interested in giving Love With Food a try, the embedded links use my referral code. Please let me know what you think!

1 comment:

  1. I hear about Love with Food all the time, but this is the first review I ever actually came across! I got the Oloves in my Vegan Cuts box and I loved them too! I can't even imagine what the fennel pollen would be like - hmm..

    ReplyDelete