Love With Food is a monthly subscription service which delivers gourmet foods directly to your home, some samples and some full sized. A nice plus is that for every order, they donate a meal to a hungry child! How great is that? You get to try great new foods, and help feed the hungry to boot!
I really like their info cards, as they don't bore you with too much information. Just tell me what the product is and I'm good to go!
- Mini Pops sorgham grain - a healthier alternative to regular popcorn, no one in my family cared for these and we threw the remainder out.
- The Good Bean Smoky Chili & Lime Chickpea snacks - another healthy snack that we didn't care for. We're not big on chickpeas, so that might have been why.
- Original & Sea Salt cocomels from JJ's Sweets - really enjoyed the coconut milk caramel candy! Finally, something we liked!
- Creamy Buffalo Ranch Dip from Buff Lo Dip - a nice blend of buffalo wing sauce with creamy ranch dip, I used the entire jar as a carrot dip! Yummy!
- Somersalt Snacks Salty Pepper Nuggets - While I like the idea of nuggets of sunflower seeds, this was a little too peppery for our taste.
- Organic Fennel Pollen sample from Pollen Ranch - couldn't get past the smell, so never even tried this one.
- Lemony Lover Olives from Oloves - love olives, and really enjoyed the lemony garlic flavor of this snack! I put them in a bowl in the fridge and snacked on a few at a time. Might buy this one!