Sunday, May 19, 2013

It's Spring Julep Mystery Box

aka Terri
I keep saying I'm not going to order any more Julep mystery boxes, but can't resist the lure of the mystery! I'm a sucker for surprises! I received Mystery Box #2.

aka Terri
Love how well Julep packs their boxes! The mystery polishes were in bubble wrap inside the light green bag, folded up and wrapped with a pretty purple ribbon. The extra bubble-wrapped polish by itself is Lena, an add-on I ordered.

aka Terri
The contents of my mystery box: Pomegranate body creme, a sample of Rock Star hand creme, Niecy, Cindy, Mindy, and Sienna polishes.  

aka Terri
Niecy, Cindy, Mindy, and Sienna.


Overall, this was a disappointing box for me. I have drawerfulls of lotions and cremes, so doubt I'll ever use the Pomegranate tub. Same thing with the Rock Star sample. Nice thought, but I'm already on lotion overload. 

As for the colors, none of them wowed me. Niecy is too close to Lauren to my eye, and I'm not thrilled with either one. Not a big fan of green or glitter, but might try Cindy to try something new and outside of my comfort zone. Mindy is boring. Sienna is not something I ever would have chosen on my own, but I don't own any gold polish so at least it isn't meh.

I've said it before and am sure I'll say it again, but no more mystery boxes for me.

Did you get an It's Spring mystery box? Were you happy with it? Please tell me I'm not the only one constantly disappointed that I don't get a Wowzer box!