Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Ispy Spring Fling May box

Ipsy is another monthly beauty subscription that I decided to try.  Every month, you'll receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Getting a different makeup bag every month seems to be popular with subscribers, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all these different bags as I'm happy with the one I already carry in my purse. It's only $10 a month, so overall I think it's a good deal.

aka Terri
Was going to cancel Ipsy as I went a little overboard and subscribed to too many beauty boxes, then they send me this. My favorite bag ever! Well played, Ipsy. Well played.

akaTerri.blogspot.com
Have heard nothing but rave reviews about Zoya nail polish, so was excited when I found out they were including a bottle in this month's bag! Was hoping for purple, and that's what I got! I'm a sucker for purple nail polish, and absolutely love this shade!

akaTerri.blogspot.com
The makeup boards were all atwitter about Pacifica products being included in this month's bag as well. I'm not familiar with Pacifica, but was pleased when I pulled this perfume out of the bag. I love perfume, but haven't been getting any in my boxes. And it's vanilla, which I love! So happy it wasn't one of the other scents, as I don't really like flowery perfumes. 

akaTerri.blogspot.com
I was hoping for a lipstick this month, but received lip gloss instead. I'm not big on lip gloss, but like this color so will probably use it during the summer. I received Fig, which is the color I like best from this month's selection. So yea for the color and meh for lip gloss.

akaTerri.blogspot.com
Another Pacifica product: Coconut Crushed Pearl body butter. Love the smell of this one! And out of all the scents I've seen, so glad this is the one I received! Love the smell, and I keep sniffing my hand. DH thinks I'm nuts, but we knew that already so no big deal. 

akaTerri.blogspot.com
This is the only product that I'm not thrilled with, but I don't normally use concealer so it's no big deal. Yaby concealer in Pecan, which is a little too dark for me. It's a tiny sample, so I don't know that I would use it even if it was the correct shade.

Really love my bag this month, so have decided not to cancel my subscription. I even like the makeup bag, as it's colorful and fun! Now I just have to figure out what I'm going to do with it!

Do you have an Ipsy subscription? What did you think of your bag this month? I've read several reviews that aren't happy, but I think Ipsy nailed it this month!


*post includes referral links

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this month's bag. We got a lot of the same stuff, except I got some hair serum instead of the perfume. I also got the beige Zoya polish which was a huge disappointment to me. I wanted the blue or purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really glad to get the purple, as that's my favorite shade! Really liked the bag this month!

    ReplyDelete