Saturday, April 13, 2013

March Goodies Box

aka Terri

Received my first Goodies Box! I received the March Taster's Box 2.


aka Terriaka Terri

Here's the first look at my box, both with and without the info card. Was a nice full box, and very well packed! I only had to rearrange a couple of things from the stuffing so you could see them.

aka Terri
info card
This was a nice big card with full info on each product. 


aka Terriaka Terri

Ola! vanilla almond granola and cinnamon brown sugar Belvita biscuits. I'm not a big granola fan, so preferred the biscuits. There were two in the pack and they reminded me a little of ginger snaps, but were a little dry.


aka Terri

Erin Baker's oatmeal raisin breakfast cookie and Bonne Maman strawberry preserves. Really liked both of these! The breakfast cookie was really thick for a cookie and my favorite item in the box! Loved the cute little jar the preserves came in! It was good, but I didn't taste any difference from other brands out there.


aka Terriaka Terri

Alo watermelon & peach drink and Rickland Orchards Greek Yogurt Coated Granola Bar in cranberry almond. The drink was definitely...different. Had pulp like you'd find in orange juice. I tasted more watermelon than peach, but didn't really care for it. The yogurt granola bar was more to my liking, as the yogurt covering and fruit inside made up for the granola aspect. Not bad at all!


aka Terri

Newtons Triple Berry and Jovan's Instant Breakfast chocolate drink. Enjoyed the Newtons, as they had a nice berry flavor and were twice as big as the Fig Newtons I've had before. The instant breakfast drink tasted like chocolate milk to me. I prefer to eat my breakfast, not drink it, so this one isn't for me.


Overall, I was very pleased with my first Goodies box and will be keeping the subscription. I liked that it introduced me to new items and/or new flavors to items I've enjoyed before. I think it's well worth the $7 price! The only food box I've received so far, but am curious if anyone has other suggestions I might like?