Wednesday, April 10, 2013

March Fancy Box

Was so excited to receive my first Fancy Box, as I've heard nothing but good things about this one! It came in a huge box, but arrived while I was out and DH opened it (claims he thought it was for both of us) so I didn't have a chance to take a picture of the box. Trust me, he now knows better and this will not happen again. 

Fancy Box is a monthly subscription service that delivers a unique social shopping experience to help you discover the things you love. When ordering the box, you can choose which categories you're interested in. I chose Women's, Home, and Gadgets for this box.

aka Terri
info cards
Really like that there are individual cards for each item. Makes it seem like the boxes are more personalized than when all the items are on one preprinted info sheet.

aka Terri
Pilot & Captain t-shirt
Noticed that several people received a t-shirt in this box. It's by Pilot & Captain and the info card says they're inspired by the golden age of travel. I was hoping for JFK, but am pleased with this one as I love the thought of flying off to Paris! It's an incredibly soft shirt, that became even softer after being washed. Love it!


aka Terri
clocky rolling runaway alarm clock
I guess that this falls under the Gadget category, but not something I can see myself using. It's cute, but having to chase down my alarm clock in the morning would just annoy me.


aka Terri
citrus zinger water bottle
This is something that I didn't think I'd be interested in when I saw it on other posts, but have wound up using several times already! The gimmick is that can put fresh fruit in the bottom, and the water is infused with citrusy goodness! I've been using an orange, but have plans on trying strawberries down the road. Another win!


aka Terri
broom groomer mini
Didn't think I would get much use out of this one either, but another poster mentioned that she uses it to clean up after her hubby eats a sandwich. Genius! Why are men incapable of eating without leaving crumbs all over the table? What do they think the placemats are for anyway? And how do they manage to get crumbs everywhere but on the placemat??? Another win!


aka Terri
Shoptiques gift card
Not sure if I'll use this or not, but the $10 gift card to Shoptiques is a nice extra. And I really like the little envelope it came in. Very cute!


All in all, I'm happy with my box. I wasn't at first and cancelled my subscription, but the items have grown on my and I resubscribed. I also subscribed to the Food Box. I used code 25OFF7 to save $25 off each box (had to enter it twice so it would apply to each box). There was a glitch and I somehow wound up with two boxes of each, but customer service responded promptly and cancelled the duplicate boxes for me. Looking forward to seeing what I receive next!