Thursday, February 28, 2013

Graze box #2

http://akaterri.blogspot.com/

Received my second Graze box on Monday, as there was a delay in my order because of a payment issue. All settled now and there shouldn't be any further problems. I'm really enjoying these boxes as I love getting surprises in the mail, and it's even good for me!

http://akaterri.blogspot.com/

In this box, I received:
  • toffee apples - this is granny smith apple slices with a sticky toffee sauce. Didn't care for this one as I didn't like the texture of the apples and the toffee was too sweet. Put this on my "trash" list so they don't send it again. Bummed, because I had high hopes for this one!
  • tropical daiquiri - this was the first one we tried, as we both really enjoyed the dried fruit in the last box. It's pineapple pieces, lime-infused raisins, and green mango. The lime from the raisins sort of overpowered the other fruit and was a little too strong. Debating on whether or not I want to receive this one again. 
  • apple and cinnamon flapjacks - this is described as rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon. I always thought a flapjack was a pancake, but apparently it can also mean an oat biscuit. There were three little bars in the package, that sort of looked like granola bars. I expected them to be dry and hard, so was surprised when they turned out to be soft and chewy! Love these!
  • bonnie wee oatbakes - red onion marmalade with cheese & chive oatbakes. Not sure if it was the oatbakes or the marmalade, but something didn't agree with me and this one went straight to trash! Ugh!
This box was a disappointment for me, as I wound up trashing 3 of the 4 snacks. Hope my next box is better!

If anyone wants to give them a try, you can get your first box free by using my invitation code HL6RJNYD at graze.com. They will ask for a credit card, but if you don't like your first box, you can always cancel.